June 26, 2008

Quickie Update

It's almost 1 am and i'm sitting here on my com blogging. Showered my poochie today...and i'm Very sleepy as I just got home not too long ago...Went to Woodlands to service mom's phone and off it was to Bugis. Thanks mommy for the dress and the pair of wedge shoes...I might wear the shoes for clubbing tomorrow... Bought Xian a pair of pin striped berms...so cute and TopMan kind. The best thing, he looks awesome in it...

Had dinner with parents and Xian. We dropped by my Aunt's place to collect my phone and we got really lost on the way. Freaking lost...

Omg, i'm so tired..I'm like feeling freaking lazy and i've got so many things to do on Thursday.I'll definitely sleep the whole day on Friday.Too much drinks and fun really kills and i'm so so so sick of my mobile.. It keeps ringing for nuts...and one more thing, i'm so freaking lazy to reply to smses...so call me people...don't sms...cause I'm too too too lazy to hit the keys.
Anyways, goodnight people...
I've got a long day tomorrow...trust me when I say Long.
Mwacks...
**Photos up soon...If i've got time...