May 31, 2008

Wish Me luck people

Hmmm its been so long since I had the real hot passion to do something....

People...please pray I get in...

If I do....

I'll be so happy...

I'll cry....

really.. really...really...cry....I'm hoping they'll take me in =)


Anyways, went out with JUAN lastnight after a whole day of screwed up work..Went to watch Chronicles Of Narnia....Pretty great show! After the movie, which was like freaking 12 plus, we headed to Town for Dinner at Coffee Club.

I swear JUAN is so freaking cute and awesome!!!!!!!

He's the amazing buddy...

I'm really reluctant to leave cause i've started making and loving my friends...especially Panda Jerome...Omg...haha...


I guess this is life....

Anyways, the day before, I met my baby girl Dezzy for Dinner at Raffles and we did some light shopping and waited for her driver to send us home....

Here are some pics...

Anyways, i've got to rush and get my doggy for grooming and also my certificates which I freaking hell left in office for my interview....ah....
Got to do my nails also...aiyo...
and and dinner tmr at Corpthone Hotel....omg...busy as usual....
keeping my fingers crossed