May 11, 2008

Phy is 19 tomorrow..

It's sad that i'm going to be a year older tomorrow. I've had tons of fun with the coolest people who celebrated my pre-birthday celebration...

I met with my babe Siti...It's been sucha long time since I last met her. Brought her to Delifrance for lunch instead of breakfast as I couldn't wake up..Hope..cause....We were all online and on the phone at the same time in the middle of the night and thus couldn't even wake up on time..



Lunch was really good. We had steak..I must admit that the food was really yummy and worth every single cent...Hope you enjoyed it babe!!**Mwacks**

Siti got me a whole box of yummy cupcakes from Coffee Bean and Tealeaf for my birthday..You really shouldn't have babe. But nevertheless, I appreciate it so much. I cried the minute I opened the box...I'm so touched...


I remembered the times we shared in Sec school days. From fighting with each other,to be the bestest friends and even sharing and shedding tears in the school toilet while pouring our hearts out.It's amazing how the friends whom I've not been in close contact,remember my birthday and have always been there for me true thick and thin...

I've lost some friends but it's ok...Cause I know i've got a bunch of cheerful babies whom I know will always be there for me =)

After having our yummy lunch, we did some light shopping and I bought another pot of smoky eye shadows..and we went to the arcade and took tons of neoprints.It was amazing cause I totally felt like I was re-living our sec school days....
After that, Siti, needed to go to work so I went off to get my pedicure done. Since, my toe nails were rotting and I was too lazy to paint them...Went to get my brows done too!!I felt so pampered...


I'm so so so happy...that i've got so many special presents and people who showed me that I meant something to them...I'm so so so touched...


Phy is so happy...This 19th birthday is the bestest birthday in my whole entire life...Guys i'm looking forward to meet you guys soon...

I love you people!!